Thursday, February 24, 2011

life drawing

30 minute pose

1 1/2 hr pose 
1 1/2 hr pose

30 min pose

10 min. poses
this past weekend I was so fortunate to participate in a life drawing session.  I have never done this before plus i'm very new to sketchng/drawing so it was a fun challenge for me.  There were many very talented artists there which was wonderful experience to see their work.  I was very pleased with what I did and hope it wasn't a fluke and that I can build on these next time i get to go.  We are tentatively going to be doing these every other month and on the off months a group of us are getting together to  sketch - not always nudes but just practice sketching.  This is something that I've found I really like.

3 comments:

  1. These drawings are fantastic! I think you've really got it. I love the 30 minute pose painting and I can see the development to the 1 1/2 hour pose. Great Job, Priscilla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! These sketches really look great on your site. You really
    did a great job on these. I think sketching is your forte Priscilla.
    Have fun at the rest of the modeled events.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete